Sunday, October 15, 2017

Pumpkin Spice Cheerios!

My Pumpkin Spice Addiction Continues!


It is that time of the year once again, folks. The leaves are (finally) starting to change color and fall from the trees, it's getting windy, kids are buying costumes, and shit's about to get spoopy! Yes Autumn is finally here, so strap on your UGG boots and cardigans and come have a pumpkin spice latte with me! Or in this case, a pumpkin spice cereal.

For those of you haven't been following my cereal blog for long, or maybe this is the first one you're seeing, I reviewed Count Chocula, some sort of Halloween Frosted Flakes, Boo Berry, and last, and also certainly least, Franken Berry!  All those links will take you to their respective blog post if you want to check them out. I probably shouldn't have done all of those in one month, but whatever. As Dave Mustaine always says, "Hindsight is always 20/20."



So even though I'm out of the big hitters as far as Halloween cereals go, it's cool because I love pumpkin spice flavored stuff. I know it's not everyone's cup of latte, but I loved pumpkin pie since I can remember, and now I can't get enough pumpkin spice flavored things. I feel like pumpkin spice potato chips and garbage bags are a bit overboard, but to each their own.


Well, thats enough rambling about my obsession. 
Let's pack that bowl!



I might be a little biased, but this is excellent! One of the great things about Cheerios is that they're whole grain, and I love the taste of grain. Add cinnamon and nutmeg to the mix and you have me sold. I'mma just rate this one a solid 10/10. Well, I'm gonna go watch Hocus Pocus or something. 

Stay tuned, I have at least one Halloween themed cereal to review closer to when the time comes. Until then, stay spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment