Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I'm Boo (Da Ba Dee Da Ba Die)

Marmalade!

(Let me know if you got that marmalade reference)


I'm back again with another Gmod horror map. Y'know, making all these Halloween blogs just five days apart of one another really drains me of things to talk about...

We're doing Boo Berry today.



Boo Berry looks high as fuck on this box. Like, just look at him. Anyway, just like Count Chocula, you can vote Boo for president by heading to this website and casting your vote. You could also win some cash money and other prizes. 



This cereal is dark. Like, it's a way darker blue/purple than I remember. It looks practically the same as Count Chocula through my shitty phone camera. 

I think I enjoyed Boo Berry more than Count Chocula, but that may be because there's a ton of chocolate cereals, so maybe it's just a refreshing change of pace. 

Sorry this one is so empty on jokes, but I had this whole bit on how I think Boo Berry looks gay (not that there's anything wrong with that, please don't go all Tumblr on me) but I decided to scrap it as to not offend anyone. However, I found this form post about Franken Berry being gay. So maybe that'll hold you over. 

The Rumor Come Out: Does Franken Berry is Gay? 

Tune in next time to find out!

And also, Ghoul Grumps started today!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbm7smB-MG4

No comments:

Post a Comment