Saturday, February 6, 2016

Second Verse Same as the First

Second Verse Same as the First


Hey fam, it's Chad Zilch.
I actually wasn't planning on eating any more cereal this weekend, but here I am. Eating cereal. 
This is totally not supposed to be a daily blog. I'd become obese if it were.

 Today is pretty much a repeat of yesterday. 
Same cereal (Family Gourmet Crispy Rice), same racist cereal box design, same 1/2 gallon of Dean's milk 2%, same spoon, and same bowl. 
I'll bet you're totally excited to hear that, right?
Top tier content right here, folks.


Let's fuckin pack a bowl then already.



Yeah. Good cereal.
I'm not really sure why, but it tasted a bit better today. Only slightly though.Probably like a 7.5/10 today. I dunno. Y'see, I could've just been lazy and posted the same photo as yesterday's, but I didn't do that shit. Know why? Because this is the kind of quality blogging I bring to the table. I'm just that committed, people.

I ate todays cereal while watching the Grumps play Who Wants to be a Millionaire (Part 3) which you can watch for yourself right here:


Tune in next time.
God, this blog is entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment