Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Cup Of Hospitality

Hospitality Brand Corn Flakes


Ladies and gentlemen,
 Boy and girls,
Children of all ages,
Freaks and geeks,
Trolls and derps alike,
Welcome to another episode of Creepy Gaming!

On today's episode, I'm going to be taking a look at Hospitality Brand Corn Flakes.
Now, I think these are from Bilo though I'm not really sure. I didn't buy them.
Anyway, here's a look at what we're dealing with here:





So yeah. There's that.
These are obviously pretty generic, but I mean, the box is nice and white, and it's got the run-of-the-mill usual breakfast type shiz on the box.
Y'know? With the straight up OJ and the strawberries and shit.


Anyway, let's taste some fuckin hospitality.




All right. So that was pretty much your average bowl of generic corn flakes. 
Gonna give it an average 5/10 maybe a 5.5/10

For those of you that aren't a cereal enthusiast like myself, you may not know the huge difference between generic and name brand Kellog's Corn Flakes, lesser brands not only taste different, but the texture is different too. Name brand Corn Flakes also take way less time to get to the perfect soft but not too soft consistency.  I waited roughly three to five minutes for these flakes to get soft.
Get some dollar store brand flakes and a Kellogg's box of corn flakes and try a bowl of each some time if you don't know what I'm talking about. It'll blow your fucking mind the amount of difference there is.

This is like stupidly lengthy for a blog about cereal, so I'm gonna stop it here.

 I watched the Game Grumps play Super Mario Maker today while I ate my cereal.
Here's the link to the episode I watched if you're interested.






We hope to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment