Thursday, March 17, 2016

We're Up All Night to Get Lucky

Top of the afternoon to ye, lads an lassies

Happy Listen to Dropkick Murphy's Day!

This one goes out to all the people who thought I'd be eating Lucky Charms on St. Patrick's Day.You're absolutely fuckin right. I have no creativity.

Now, I'm not supposed to eat Lucky Charms because they contain gelatin (bone marrow) in the marshmallows. I just hope the vegetarian gods smile upon me today.

I don't remember much from my childhood days, and honestly, Rice Crispies have been my favorite cereal since I was like seven or something, so I didn't have much sugary cereal back then either. However, there was totally pots of gold mallows in his cereal when I was a kid. They seem to have been replaced with either a hat, or a hourglass. Is the hourglass supposed to signify to adults who remember the gold that our precious moments of childhood or even life are slowly withering away?!
Jesus.

Anyway, lets take a look at the box.




Look at this fuckin Flash animation Lucky! He's gruesome! 
He could come on right after Johnny Test and no one would bat an eye.
America, is this really what you want for our kids?

I don't even know what to think anymore.
Lets just get to eating.



Pretty good. These marshmallows make my teeth feel like they're gonna fall off.
I really don't have anything to compare this to, but it was name brand, so it's as good as you can get, I'd say. 
8/10. Minus two points for the teeth injury. 

It's wear green or be killed out there, folks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment