Monday, March 28, 2016

Tricked Ya

Happy (day after) Easter!

[Obligatory zombie Jesus joke]
(I changed the way the blog looks because I thought what could be more exciting than grey cubes.)


For all of you who thought I was gonna be eating Trix cereal for Easter because I ate Lucky Charms for St. Patrick's Day, you're fucking wrong! Trix can only be consumed by children. Don't you know that?

Today I'm gonna be eating Whoppers (malted milk balls) in the shape of eggs!
Crazy stuff, right?




So, the reason I'm eating the Easter themed "cereal" the day after instead of on Easter is because I didn't want to eat vomit on a day where most people have turkey or ham or something. 
I myself had a lot of vegetables and carbs and whatnot and decided eating a ton of chocolate and milk afterwards would be a bad time.

Well, whatever, lets do this.



Alright. That sucked. Could've been worse, but overall a bad idea. 
Not the kind of thing  you want to stay crunchy in milk. 
My teeth hurt a little.
Chocolate cross/10
For those of you wondering, the milk turned light grey with little speckles of color in it. I'd show you, but my phone's camera is garbage. 

Whelp, I hope you guys had a nice Easter, religious or not. I mean, you can probably tell that I'm not by now, but I had a good Sunday nonetheless.

Anyway, later bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment