Monday, March 7, 2016

National Cereal Day! [100 emoji] [Okay emoji]

It's National MuthaFuckin Cereal Day


So I was kinda busy this morning, so this is coming kinda late in the day, but I heard on the news that today (March 7th) is National Cereal Day.

Needless to say, I creamed. 

I had to do something special...



This here is a Kellogg's Fun Pak. 
This shit contains 8 wittle boxes of cereal (for three fuckin dollars!).
2 boxes of Cocoa Krispies, 2 boxes of Frosted Flakes, 2 boxes of Frooty Loops Studios, a box of Apple Jacks, and a box of Corn Pops.




Now, as you can probably tell from the other cereal blogs I've posted, I'm not a big fan of sugary cereals. Frosted Flakes are pretty good. Froot Loops, and Apple Jacks are pretty all right too, but who on Earth likes fuckin Corn Pops? Is that anyone's favorite cereal?
Like, comment, subscribe if Corn Pops are your favorite cereal.


It's kinda hard to tell from my shitty phone camera, but I dumped em all together in one bowl. 
Here's a bird's eye view. 






Letz Get This  ƒÜ¢ʞíπ⅁ Party Started









I don't know how to rate this...
It was delicious, and I got diabetes. 
Kinda tasted like marshmallows and chocolate.
Sugar/10

For those of you who are wondering, the milk didn't turn very chocolate-y at the end. It was just kinda off white and tasted like pure sugar. 


Eat some cereal today before it's too late  

1 comment: