Tuesday, March 14, 2017

[Fan Requested] Hot Cereal on a Cold Day

90's Kids Only!


So a while back, my friend Grant requested that I eat Quaker Oats Dinosaur Egg oatmeal, and today my other friend Dani requested that I eat oatmeal because of this weather. So today, I'm fulfilling both of those requests and eating Dinosaur Egg oatmeal!


So if you're like me, you had no idea this kind of oatmeal still existed. I haven't had this stuff since I was like maybe ten years old. When was the last time you guys had this stuff? Like, comment and subscribe to let me know. 

Also, check out this super swaggy fan-art Dani made me!


I freakin love it! For those of you who don't know me in real life, this is the closest you'll get to a face reveal for now.

Anyway, let's eat some poor defenseless baby dinosaurs that haven't even seen the light of day yet! 



Dinosaur eggs taste an awful lot like brown sugar. Pretty good though. I actually ate so much oatmeal in a month one time, that I had too much iron in my diet. Crazy, right? I'm gonna give this one a solid 8/10. 

If you have any other suggestions for me to eat on this blog, comment them somewhere below, or just know me in real life and reach me the way you normally do.

Join me next time on the blog, where I jump off the Trump Tower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment