Wednesday, September 21, 2016

[Fan Requested!] PB&M

I am filled with the excitement today, folks!

Wanna know why? Because this is our first fan-requested post!

(Also, when I typed "excitement,"  I forgot to type the 'i' and the first word suggestion I got was "excrement .")

I am filled with excrement today, folks!


Anyway, like I said this blog post was requested by my lovely friend Arianna, so give her a big Sticky Shout-Out! Yes! You too can request certain types of carbohydrates for me to digest! You can either email me at chadzilch@gmail.com or since you probably already know who I am in real life, you could probably just ask me on Facebook or something...


It may not be the AM, but it's still the flavor I savor, baby!
Today, we're chewin up some straight thugging, dick tuggin Reese's Puffs!




That bowl is a Reese's Cup wrapper. Harcore, amiright?!
There's no ridiculous cartoon character on the box, so I'm basically dry for commentary... It's orange... I dunno. What do you want from me?

Well, lets pack that bizzity-bowl, kids!



It tastes like nostalgia, fam!
Like shootin up Saturday morning cartoons into your veins. 
Little bit of Doug and Pepper Ann, bud not Disney's Doug because it wasn't as good.
(Only 90's Kidz!)

As far as I know, this is really the only peanut butter and chocolate cereal to exist. If there's generic Reese's Puffs, I've at the very least never paid attention to them. 
Original/10

That concludes today's post. 
Don't do cartoons, kids.

AshCoolBro - Uptown Puffs

(I would've put the video here so you wouldn't have to click the link, but Blogger seems to think that's a bad idea and won't let me do it. Sorry.)


Next month (hopefully), I'll have some spooky cereals for you ghouls and goblins. 



No comments:

Post a Comment