Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Children of the Flakes

Guess who's bizzity-back!

(It's me)

Previously on Chad Zilch's Cereal Blog:

"My phone with it's beautiful -7 micropistols has soft-bricked on me, so I'm going to be taking another month-long break or so until I get a new phone or something... As you can imagine, all these hardships have me quite triggered at the moment, so fuck."

But now I'm back because of a very generous fan who has donated to me a Samsung Galaxy S4. I feel like I'm in a special club now for people with nice phones. I know the S4 has a few years under it's belt since its release, but all of my previous phones are so cheapy and old, I'm impressed by this phone simply because it has a flashlight on it. That's really all the additional features I needed to make me happy.

Enough with that junk though. You're not here for a tech review (although that may be more entertaining), you're here for a fucking cereal review! (seriously, why are you here?)



BOOM, BITCH!

Motha fuckin Kerk Flokz! Name brand! Look at dat rooster! 
That rooster gives me a hard on every time.

 "The original & best" printed right on the box, "since 1906," that's like... when America was born or something...

Let's pack that bowl.



Look how fuckin beautiful that is! 
[does that Italian hand kissing gesture]

Freakin 10/10
You can't beat name brand, y'know? 
Like the thing that makes generic corn flakes not good is how hard they stay in milk. There's a difference between "staying crunchy" and not absorbing any milk at all, and these guys absorb milk relly gud. 

While I was eating this, I watched my boi HarshlyCritical play a  "Silent Hill fan game" that even the guys that made the Chinese ripoff of Overwatch would be ashamed of. 
Here's that in case you're interested:

Okay. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment