Saturday, November 18, 2017

Burger King Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake!

Long Live the King!


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

This is gonna be a quick one, but I was at Burger King with my friend Josh the other day gettin' my veggie burger on. We were just about done eating when he says, "They have a Cinnamon Toast Crunch milkshake now if you're interested." As you can imagine, my eyes lit up with excitement! So I replied with ,"Hell yeah, I'm interested!" Went up to the counter and got me one before we left.




Look at that! I was actually able to find an advertisement for this one!  

Much like the other two (the Froot Loops Milkshake, and the Lucky Charms Milkshake), this one is a vanilla milkshake with the cereal blended in. Easy enough to make at home, but lazy enough to not.

Lets pack that cup!




Sippin' it in the car this time. Gotta say, if you like cinnamon, it's quite good. Josh choked on his a little bit because of the cinnamon, but as long as you're not a little bitch, you should be fine.

If I were to rank the BK cereal shakes from best to worst, I'd say the Lucky Charms one is still in the lead, followed by this cinnamon boi here, and then last but not least the Froot Loops one. There's nothing wrong with the Froot Loops shake, I just feel like the Lucky Charms and Cinnamon Toast Crunch shakes had a bit more flavor to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment